- Accessibility Statement
Web Site Accessibility Statement & Access Keys
Webnauts Net strives to provide market-leading user experience to its customers. To that end, we are proud to embrace cooperative standards for performance and user satisfaction.
One of many Webnauts Net initiatives in this regard is the accessibility of the web to people with disabilities.
Webnauts Net undertakes to make best efforts to work toward ensuring that all parts of Webnauts Net are accessible to people with disabilities.
Specifically, this page and many others at Webnauts Net are optimized for World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Level AAA (triple-A)/Priority 3 conformance.
We strongly encourage you to read more about the Web Accessibility Initiative.
If you use an assisting technology and are having problems accessing the content of the site, please contact us for further assistance.
How to modify this site to fit your needs
Follow these links to pages with more information about making the web more accessible to your own needs:
Access Keys (Shortcut Navigation Keys) and Browsers
Access for people who are disabled to use a pointing device (z.B. Mouse).
The Access keys are at the moment supported by the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 5+ (Windows + Mac);
- Mozilla (Windows + Linux);
- Netscape 6+ (Windows);
- Opera 7 (Windows + Linux).
- Alt + _ with PC Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla;
- Ctrl/Cmd +_ with Mac IE/Netscape/Mozilla;
- Shift + Esc + _ with PC and Mac Opera.
Our Web Site's Access Keys
- 1 = Main content;
- 2 = Site map;
- 3 = Main navigation.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. Downloadable demo is available;
- Window-Eyes Screen Reader. Downloadable demo is available;
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays;
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth;
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle.
A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.