On-site Web Accessibility Training Seminar
After your attend our on-site web accessibility training seminar you will be able to:
- provide equivalent alternatives to auditory and visual content;
- not rely on color alone;
- use markup and style sheets and do so properly;
- clarify natural language usage;
- create tables that transform gracefully;
- ensure that pages featuring new technologies transform gracefully;
- ensure user control of time-sensitive content changes;
- ensure direct accessibility of embedded user interfaces;
- design for device-independence;
- use interim solutions;
- use W3C technologies and guidelines;
- provide context and orientation information;
- provide clear navigation mechanisms;
- ensure that documents are clear and simple.
Prerequisites: Strong knowledge in HTML and fundamentals of CSS.
Materials: No materials are required, while the seminar is based on the W3C Curriculum for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
Suggested book: "Maximum Accessibility - Making Your Web Site More Usable for Everyone", by John M. Slatin, PhD., and Sharron Ruch.
Language: English, German or Greek.
Duration: 2-day seminar suitable for 4-12 delegates.
Place: We can run this training seminar on your company premises. Elsewhere, upon request.
Tuition fees: € 3.250,00 / US $ 4,800.00 USD / GB £ 2,430.00 + 19% VAT (assuming up to max. 15 delegates), plus travel and accommodation expenses.
Certificate: Letter of participation.